Mr. Fagan focuses on two primary areas:
- Working with occupiers of office and industrial space to analyze their requirements and align their real estate commitments with their business strategy. Such alignments can include in-place renewal, relocation, expansion, downsizing, subleasing, site selection, new development, acquisition of existing assets, disposition of owned assets and sale/leasebacks.
- Working with investors to maximize their returns. Strategies include acquisitions, dispositions, asset repositioning, asset redevelopment, project leasing and consultation on new development.
Mr. Fagan has successfully negotiated over 650 leases representing estimated rentals in excess of $360M and closed sales in excess of $250M and while the majority of his work has been in the San Antonio market, he has negotiated transactions all over the U.S. and as far away as Shanghai, China.
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts
- Served on the Board of Directors of Centro San Antonio
- Chairman of the Alamo Heights Architectural Review Board
- Three-term board member of Big Brothers Big Sisters and two-time Big Brother