Bryan Sethney specializes in brokerage, representing both tenants and landlords. He has represented numerous companies in San Antonio completing successful negotiations for leases, renewals, relocations, expansions, purchases, sales, sale lease backs and build-to-suit properties.Bryan has been with Cushman & Wakefield / San Antonio Commercial Advisors since January 2006. During his time at the firm he has closed over 500 transactions. Bryan represents multiple office buildings in San Antonio. He currently was recognized as a Top Office Leasing Broker by the Costar Group (the number one commercial real estate information company) for volume of office lease transactions completed in 2015 (also recognized in ’14, ’13, ’12, ’11, ‘9, ‘8). Previously Bryan was with a Dallas based tenant representation firm for over six years where he represented corporate real estate users across North America.
Bryan’s focus is:
- Transaction Management
- Lease/Lease renewals/Sublease/Acquisition/Disposition of Buildings and Land
- Strategic Planning and Space Programming
- Relocation Coordination /Concessions Research and Negotiations
- Lease Auditing
Bryan graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Urban Land Institute
- San Antonio Downtown Alliance
- San Antonio Real Estate Council
- Alamo Heights United Methodist Church